SOCIAL MEDIA CONTEST RULES
1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contestants will enter via Rafflecopter contest.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Employees of Kerry McQuaide (along with its contractors, affiliates and subsidiaries) and their families are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the contest but may not win any prizes.
3. WINNER SELECTION: Rafflecopter will select the winner randomly. All decisions are final.
4. PRIZES: Winners will receive merchandise including books, with a maximum value of less than $100.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified within 14 days after the determination date. Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
a. Participants hereby grant Kerry McQuaide a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the submission and comment in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation.
b. Kerry McQuaide is under no obligation to use any Submission or return the Submissions to participants.
c. Winners will be required to execute and return a Certificate of Eligibility, Consent and General Release form within 14 days of notification. Non-compliance within this time period may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Any income tax liability is the sole responsibility of the winner.
7. USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: All entries become the property of Kerry McQuaide. Kerry McQuaide reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
8. NOT ENDORSED BY FACEBOOK: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and release Facebook from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest. The information you are providing for this contest is being provided to Kerry McQuaide and not to Facebook, and will be used to notify you if you have won, and to inform you about special offers from Kerry McQuaide and our trusted partners.
9. CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Kerry McQuaide in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Kerry McQuaide is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, Kerry McQuaide may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release Kerry McQuaide from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.
11. WINNERS LIST: The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a self-addresses stamped envelope to: Social Media Contests, Kerry McQuaide, 19 Oakledge Park, Saugerties, NY 12477.